Solution 1 – See Java is Properly Installed or not
Make sure you have installed java and it is properly working on your device. You can check this by the following steps:
- Go to the ‘control panel’
- Under Programs click on ‘Uninstall a Program‘
- Then you got all Install programs of your PC.
- Search the Java program, if you can’t find that, then install it on your PC.
Solution 2: Turn on Java on your browsers
Make sure you enable java on your browsers, To enable java on your browsers follow these instructions:
For Google Chrome
- Click on three dots of the upper right side
- Go to the settings
- Click ‘Advance settings‘
- Find ‘content setting‘
For Mozila Firefox
- Open Firefox and click on the Menu icon.
- Select Add-ons
- Go to the Plugins tab.
- Select the Java Platform plugin.
- And pick up ‘always activate’.
For Internet Explorer
- Open Explorer and click on Settings.
- Go to Tools and pick up Internet Options.
- Switch to Security tab and click on the custom level action button.
- Scroll down until your notice the Scripting feature; there you can access the Scripting of Java applets option.
- Make sure that its value is ‘enable’.
Solution 3: Remove Cookies
Solution 4: Reload the page and clear the cache
This option refreshes corrupted or possibly outdated files.
While holding the shift key, click on the Reload button. The shortcut for this is CTRL + F5.