Hello Guys This is Shivansh Singh and Now I’m going to tell you about how to check your UTI pan status or pan card status or NSDL pan status. UTI pan status is very easy to track thought online as well as offline. There are some features set by both UTI and NSDL to help the users to find their pan status. So Readers Read All the content from below post to get all the information.
What are the Different Modes of Checking UTI PAN Status?
Income Tax Department has given different modes to check UTI Pan Status. The applicant can check their UTI Pan status through the official website of UTI portal and NSDL portal. Income Tax Department takes at least 15 working days to process the Pan card application. The applicant can also check their Pan Card Status before receiving it on their expected residence. Below are some methods of checking the UTI Pan Status.
- UTI PAN Status
- Using Application Number/PAN Number (Online)
- Through mobile SMS (Offline)
- NSDL PAN Status
- Using Reference/ Application Number (Online)
- Using the Name and Date of Birth of the applicant
- Using PAN number
- Through a call to NSDL Helpline number(Offline)
Check Your UTI Pan Card Status By Below Mentioned Methods –
Well Guys, After Applying For pan card it takes around 15 days to receive your pan card. And for us, Government make it easy to track our pan card by different below-mentioned methods. Keep in mind that you have a 15 digit Acknowledgement number, (Received at Cybercafe From where you have applied for pan card).
- Online tracking – Applicants can choose to track their UTI pan card application online, through the official website of TIN-NSDL.
- Telephone call – An applicant can call the TIN call center to receive an update on the current application status. One can reach this call center on 020-27218080 and will be required to provide his/her application acknowledgment number.
- SMS facility – Applicants can track their application status through their phone, using a specialized SMS service. An individual can do this by SMSing NSDLPAN followed by their 15 digit acknowledgment number to 57575. They will receive an SMS indicating their current application status.
The validity of the UTI Pan Card
well guys if you have been issued a Permanent Account Number (PAN) in India, it will be valid for your entire lifetime. but guys you can update your pieces of information in your pan card like ( Mobile No, Photo, Signature etc).
While informing the Income Tax Department of the changes you require, you should furnish all relevant details in the form, ‘Request For New PAN Card Or/ And Changes or Correction in PAN Data’, which is available at the Income Tax Department’s website.
Tracking your PAN application status online
This is the most popular and fastest way to get updates on your pan card. You can follow below steps to track your pan card online.
- You should log on to the official website for PAN, TIN-NSDL and navigate to the PAN section of the website. Once on this page, they have an option to check the status of their application.
- You will then be required to choose the application type (New PAN/updated information) and provide a few details including the 15 digit acknowledgment number, his/her full name, and date of birth.
- On successfully providing the necessary information, he/she will be directed to a page which shows the current status of the application.
Check Your UTI PAN Application Status Online
In order to track your PAN card application status, you must have your application number. Make note of the number from your application form. To track your UTI PAN Card status, you can follow the steps below:
- Access the UTIITSL’s PAN Online Portal.
- Visit Official UTI Pan Card Page
- Select “Track PAN Card Application Status”.
- Select “Click here to check the status online”.
- Enter your Application coupon number.
- Click on submit to find out your application status.
Check your NSDL PAN Status
On the NSDL website, you can track your application status as well as your payment status.
- You can track your pan card Status by follow this step click on “Track your PAN/TAN Application Status” under PAN cards.
- Visit Official NSDL Pan Card Page
- Select your application type.
- Enter your acknowledgment number.
- Enter your name and date of birth.
- Click on submit to view your status.
To check the status of your payment, You can click on “Know Status of Your Credit Card Transaction for Online Application”.
- Enter either your Transaction number or Acknowledgment number.
- Enter your name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on “Show status” to view your transaction status.
Your transaction number will be displayed on the screen when you pay through Credit Card, Debit card or Net banking.
So friends, I hope You have understood that how to check UTI pan status and many more things related to pan card.